Thursday, July 20, 2017

Art Journal Page Texture Texture Texture

I am back to share another page out of my mini art journal created using the 

Tiny Memory Hardware album from Prima. I definitely 
recommend if you are just starting art journaling to go small at first. 
i find it much easier to fill small pages! Then work your way up to bigger. 
But again, i am NO EXPERT! This is just my feelings :) 
This one was all about texture, using left over bits on my desk. 
Fabric, laces, mediums, some wood elements. Then letting the Impasto Paint
do all the work for me! I have to say the Aubergine color is one of my faves! 
It is so luscious  and beautiful! I hope you like this page! Lots more to come, then I will share the 
entire journal :) Huge hugs! xoxoxo


I really wish you could see it in person! Def one of those pieces where the pix do not do it any 
justice!!!!!  Here is my supply list which will take you right to shop
at Scrapbook.com and get your hands on anything you want or like :) 
Huge hugs and always thank you for the support ! xoxoxoxo


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment