Friday, August 12, 2016

Driftwood Sailboats for Prima

Hello creative peeps :) I am so happy to finally share
these wee little sailboats I created using the French Riviera collection.
I have been collecting pieces of driftwood when we take our doggies to this
perfect little secluded spot. I had so much fun just playing around with different
styles and shapes of sails. Even carving into the driftwood , it was 
so easy to do because the driftwood is pretty frail. 
I did lots of fussy cutting from the paper line to add little touches here and there. 
Added some yummy art ingredients and that was it. I hope you
get some inspiration to try your own! 
Check out the blog for mega inspiration from the DT gals! 
I took tons of pix, inside and out so be prepared lol! 
 
Big hugs xoxo 












No comments:

Post a Comment