Thursday, February 12, 2015

Altered Phone Mixed Media Shimmerz DT

Hello lovely crafters! Back today with a share for SHIMMERZ! Ohhh, How I love
my Shimmerz! Especially the Inklingz and Creameez! I love sprays, don't 
 get me wrong. But with the Inklingz you have so much more control over where you
place your color. I def enjoy that! Takes the fear out of using color. Did you know if you mention
my name or blog at checkout ( in the notes to merchant section) you get to choose a freebie to come 
along with your order? Pretty sweet deal! The colors I used this month are based on the 
Prima Marketing PPP. Beautiful palette!!!! Love it so much! I used my new favorite range Epiphany!
This phone was black to begin with, follow along with the tutorial if you would like
 and see how I altered this piece. I had fun with it, which is the most important thing to me
, I have to ENJOY creating , or otherwise I won't do it. 
Check out the video tutorial HERE
The Shimmerz Store HERE 
Big HUGS!






Products Used:
Inklingz in Pink-a -boo
Inklingz  Purple mountain majesty
Creameez in Ride the Tide
 Creameez Power to the purple
Dazzlerz Barely Blue
Coloringz Well Blue Me Down
Vibez Pop Art Pink
Vibez Sweetheart

2 comments: