Monday, July 22, 2013

G45 Secret Garden Altered Matchbook Box with Tutorial


Hey  everyone, super excited to share another Graphic 45 DT project . I can't tell you how happy I am to be on board this year, I am still pinching myself! I have a full tutorial for this altered small matchbook box. I hope you will catch the tutorial Here! I used the Secret Garden range on this, and I have to say its def in my top paper lines of all time! Its really hard to choose a fave G45 collection Lol, but this is up there! I dissected the box and used it in a more whimsical way. I always try to use their products in a unique manner. They just inspire me so much! Here is the link to their Blog, Rhea and Olga came up with super awesome projects for you all to see! So here is my box, hope you like it :)








Do you all follow G45 on Instagram? They always post Behind The Scenes type photos and it's so fun! I can't wait to show you all the projects I created for CHA!!!!!!!!! Soon my friends :) Until next time, HUGS!

3 comments: